Our Safety Measures
The Library is committed to keeping everyone safe and we appreciate your cooperation in these efforts.
Below, please find the safety measures we have implemented:
- PWPL requires all patrons over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask or face covering when visiting the Library.
- Contactless services, including self-checkout, curbside pickup, and home delivery, are available.
- An upgraded air filtration system has been implemented, including the installation of MERV 13 and 15 filters.
- Everyone is asked to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Capacity limits are in place for in-person meetings and events.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Library.
- Anyone feeling unwell, or in close contact with someone unwell, is asked to remain home.
(Updated December 15, 2021)