Our Safety Measures
The Library is committed to keeping everyone safe and we appreciate your cooperation in these efforts. PWPL now requires that all patrons over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, wear a face covering when visiting the Library.
Below, please find the safety measures we have implemented:
- PWPL requires that all patrons over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, wear a face covering when visiting the Library.
- Patrons should maintain 6 feet of social distance from others.
- Contactless services, including self-checkout, curbside pickup, and home delivery are available.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Library.
- Scheduled cleanings occur daily.
- An upgraded air filtration system has been implemented, including the installation of MERV 13 and 15 filters.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all public service desks.
- Individuals who cannot medically tolerate the wearing of a face covering are asked to contact the Library before visiting so reasonable accommodations for services can be worked out. Email email@example.com.
- Anyone feeling unwell or in close contact with someone unwell is asked to remain home.
(Updated October 1, 2021)