Our Safety Measures
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all PWPL staff and patrons. In order to do that, the following safety measures are in place…
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required to be worn at all times in the building (except for children under 2)
- Social distancing markers are in place, both inside and outside the building
- Regularly scheduled deep cleanings and sanitation of the building
- An upgraded air filtration system including the installation of Merv-13 Filters
- Contactless services are available
- Returned items are quarantined for 96 hours
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all of our service desks
- Anyone feeling unwell or in close contact with someone unwell is asked to remain home
- People who are not members of the same household are asked to maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times
We’ve expanded our services to include on-site browsing and select services, with limits on capacity and time. Learn more about what’s available here.
Curbside Grab and Go Services are available Now! Learn more about this service here.
We are working to safely implement more on-site services. Learn more about PWPL Ahead: The Library’s Phased Reopening Plan.