What hours are you open for on-site services?
We are open for browsing and select services on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10 am – 2 pm and on Thursdays and Fridays from 2 pm – 6 pm with time and capacity limits. Our curbside pickup services continue to be available Monday-Friday from 10 am – 6 pm.
Is there anything I should know before I come?
At this time, we are only permitting 20 patrons to enter the building at a time and we are limiting each patron’s in-building visit to 45 minutes. These limits are subject to change. We are also requiring that all who enter the building wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose. Masks must be worn at all times inside the building. At this time, we also ask that if you are returning materials you continue to use the dropboxes outside the library. We will not be accepting returns at the circulation desk.
What services are available?
What safety precautions are you taking?
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all PWPL staff and patrons. In order to do that, the following safety measures are in place:
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required to be worn at all times in the building (except for children under 2)
- Social distancing markers are in place, both inside and outside the building
- Regularly scheduled deep cleanings and sanitation of the building
- Upgraded air filtration system
- Contactless services are available
- Returned items are quarantined for 96 hours
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all of our service desks
- Anyone feeling unwell or in-close contact with someone unwell is asked to remain home
- People who are not members of the same household must maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times