What hours are you open for on-site services?
We are open for browsing and select services on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am – 6 pm, Wednesday 11 am – 6 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am – 5 pm, with time and capacity limits. Our curbside pickup services continue to be available Monday-Friday from 10 am – 6 pm and Saturdays from 9 am – 5 pm.
Is there anything I should know before I come?
At this time, we have capacity limits and each patron’s in-building visit is limited to 45 minutes. These limits are subject to change. We are also requiring that all who enter the building wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose. Masks must be worn at all times inside the building. At this time, we also ask that if you are returning materials you continue to use the drop-boxes outside the Library.
What services are available?
What safety precautions are you taking?
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all PWPL staff and patrons. In order to do that, the following safety measures are in place:
- Masks, that cover your nose and mouth, are required to be worn at all times in the building (except for children under 2).
- Social distancing markers are in place, both inside and outside the building. People who are not members of the same household are asked to maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times.
- Scheduled deep cleanings throughout each day.
- An upgraded air filtration system including the installation of MERV 13 and 15 filters.
- Contactless services available, including curbside pickup and home delivery.
- Returned items are quarantined for 96 hours before going back into circulation.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all public service desks.
- Anyone feeling unwell or in close contact with someone unwell is asked to remain home.